- Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services Joint Stock Company (TCH), formerly known as Hoang Huy Trading Company Limited, was incorporated in October 1995 with the main business lines of manufacturing, trading and assembling of motorbikes and cars from 0.5 to 25 tons, import and export of passenger cars and specialized vehicles, financial and real estate investment.
- On December 25, 2007, TCH was officially incorporated (transformed from Hoang Huy Trading Co., Ltd), marking a milestone of strong development for than 12 years of operation in the form of a limited liability company.
- On January 28, 2008, TCH was granted license of truck manufacture and assembly under the license No. 523 / UBCD-CN issued by the People's Committee of Hai Phong City. Since 2008, TCH has made significant investment in truck assembly line and car showroom / exhibition on an area of 45,703 square meters at Km 9, Road 5, Nam Son, An Duong, Hai Phong.
- In 2015, TCH has signed the Distribution agent agreement of genuine truck branded International with Navistar, United States. The world's most powerful product line today is the ProStar, International truck tractor. In addition to the genuine truck, Navistar also supports technical experts to upgrade the software, truck exhaust sensor, suitable for operating, environment, gasoline conditions of Vietnam to ensure that fuel efficiency is optimized.
- In real estate business, a subsidiary of the company, Hung Viet Trading Joint Stock Company, owns the project of Golden Land Building, a luxury residential complex covering a total area of 2.33 hectares at275 Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi. The project has a prime location, located in the city's major road, convenient for transportation and access to services. The total investment of the project is 4,000 billion VND. The project has been implemented very effectively, bringing great benefits to TCH.
- On 29/9/2016, the Company officially adopted the Company's Logo and brand identity and other brands under the management of the Company. This is one of the steps to consolidate the strength of the "Hoang Huy" brand in domestic and foreign markets.
- In the year 2017, TCH received the great honor as for the first time itis ranked as one of the 500 largest companies in Vietnam according to VNR500.
On November 12, 2017, under the witness of the US President Donald Trump and the President of VietNam Tran Dai Quang, TCH and Navistar Group signed a MOU worth $ 1.8 billion. This is a big step forward in the relationship between the two groups to establish cooperation in the distribution of genuine vehicles, components and technical support in the next 10 years.
On November 23, 2017, TCH kicked off a real estate projects in Hanoi Including the 33-storey building with the most beautiful location of Golden Land Building at 275 Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.