TCH plans to issue 1.2 million convertible corporate bonds
The financial services and investment firm Hoang Huy Group plans to issue 1.2 million corporate bonds, worth VNĐ1.2 trillion (US$51.5 million), to raise capital for future business projects.
Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (TCH) plans to issue VND1.2 trillion (US$51.5 million) worth of convertible corporate bonds in 2019 at the par value of VND1 million ($43) for each bond.
The bonds will mature in three years from the issuance date and the bond yield rate is set at maximum 7 per cent per year.
Tin tức khác
- Vietnam is the most globalized populous country in modern history
- TCH – ONLY REPRESENTATIVE FROM VIETNAM AT EKF 2018, GERMANY
- TCH: Honored as on of Top500 Vietnamese best profitable enterprises of 2018
- Hai Phong witnesses unprecedented growth rate
- TCH successfully organized the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2018
- [Review ETF] FTSE Vietnam Index selects TCH
- The leaders of Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (TCH) has discussed real estate investment opportunities in 2018
- V.N.M ETF: TCH shares unexpectedly on the list
- The Wall Street Journal: The sudden increase of Orders for US truckers of transport companies due to rising demand
- Hoang Huy Finance JSC signed MoU with American company Navistar