Hai Phong City and the potential development like London, Amsterdam
Hai Phong is a favorite destination for major manufacturers of high-tech industries. Along with many incentives for interested investors, Hai Phong is becoming a leading industry in the Northern region.
In the report named "Hai Phong - Development vision", the research group of JLL - the leading real estate and investment management group in the world judged: "There are many models of cities in the world which are possible for Hai Phong to study, typically London and Amsterdam. If successfully developed, the city would promote the economic development and play an important role in the connection between sea and road transport.
Hai Phong fully has the necessary elements to truly develop into a global port-city. By continuing to invest in infrastructure, improving the city's traffic management system, improving inland waterways and railways, increasing labor productivity, improving and effectively managing administrative procedures, developing supporting industries and reaching innovation and technology, we believe that Hai Phong will be a city with a developing vision, and will continue to grow in the coming years".
With a coastal route stretching over 3,200 km along the East Sea, Vietnam possesses an extremely favorable position with access to major maritime routes around the world, promoting international trade relations. The majority of waterway goods passing through shipping centers located at the both ends of the country. The North with the port cluster in Hai Phong, accounting for more than 30 percent of the total. Along with the continuos FDI flow into the North in the past decade, Hai Phong port city quickly benefited and became a large-scale shipping and manufacturing center.
Forecast of container cargo through seaport by 2030
Hai Phong has the second highest GDP per capita in the country in 2018
Hai Phong is among the top 5 markets for FDI in Vietnam
Tin tức khác
- TCH inks bond issuance contracts with SK investors
- TCH plans to issue 1.2 million convertible corporate bonds
- Vietnam is the most globalized populous country in modern history
- TCH – ONLY REPRESENTATIVE FROM VIETNAM AT EKF 2018, GERMANY
- TCH: Honored as on of Top500 Vietnamese best profitable enterprises of 2018
- Hai Phong witnesses unprecedented growth rate
- TCH successfully organized the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2018
- [Review ETF] FTSE Vietnam Index selects TCH
- The leaders of Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (TCH) has discussed real estate investment opportunities in 2018
- V.N.M ETF: TCH shares unexpectedly on the list